28 April 2015

X is For


...(e)XCITING! 

(e)XTRAS 
and Xtra Large
(OK today is a bit of a sales market...



Fancy a snazy T shirt (Xtra Large available!)
or an eXciting poster?

My Graphic Designer (and dreamer)
Creator of whimsical things and book covers for writers.
www,avalongraphics.org

Cathy designs all my marketing graphics and UK book covers
she has some super things for sale...











NEW ADDITIONS!



visit the shop Here:

click here for the full
list of over 1,000 participating bloggers!

Website: www.helenhollick.net

If you have read a book and enjoyed it please leave a comment on Amazon (UK, US & Canada) Four or five star comments can help an author by boosting the Amazon Ranking List
I especially need more comments for my books please! Thank you


Blog: www.ofhistoryandkings.blogspot.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/HelenHollickAuthor
Twitter: @HelenHollick



Want to catch up on my other A-Z posts
that you might have missed...
Go to the left-hand side bar for a full list

Thank you for following!
                                      


7 comments:

  1. Love this post. Cathy's work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melanie! It was Helen who gave me a chance back in 2009 with designing a book cover for her, and I will be forever grateful for it.

      Delete
  2. yes Cathy's vision for all graphics in whatever form is superb! I am SO honoured to have her designing my book covers, website etc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having me in your blog today!! And I will be forever grateful for you taking a chance on a new designer back in 2009. We've created beautiful work together!!! And you are one of my best mates. ♥

      Delete
  3. Hi Helen,

    I fell behind your posts, and have been catching up, but the link to Timey Wimey does not seem to be working properly. So sad, I loved the title and wanted to know how good it would be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timey Wimey link now fixed! http://leaningonthegate.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/t-is-for.html

      Delete
  4. I do appreciate a good bit of Artsy Fartsy 🎨✏️ #GreatTalent Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment your interest is very much appreciated! It will be published as soon as possible - depending on whether I am at my computer or walking up the lane, or being chased by the goose or helping mend fences after the pony has broken through YET AGAIN.... :-)
Helen