L is For...


...our Lane

I took part in the A-Z April Blog Challenge 

Let's go for a walk up a Devon Lane...
(photos taken during different times of the year)




Out the front door...
through the front gate
up past the dairy and hay barn
past the stables

(say hello to the pony)
on up the lane...
look through the hedge at the house
depending on what season it is you might see:

violets
daffodils
morning glory
primroses
or foxgloves

puffing a bit as we go further up
 (it really is quite steep)
 We might also see...



we're half way up!
at the top - now its down hill to...
say hello to the cattle

and the sheep
stop for a paddle


then we go UP again...

for the glorious view at the top!
Now back home for tea!









Next Post
M is for
Moorland Mousie

(and I've sneaked POLDARK in!)


Website: www.helenhollick.net

If you have read a book and enjoyed it please leave a comment on Amazon (UK, US & Canada) Four or five star comments can help an author by boosting the Amazon Ranking List
I especially need more comments for my books please! Thank you


Blog: www.ofhistoryandkings.blogspot.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/HelenHollickAuthor
Twitter: @HelenHollick



Want to catch up on my other A-Z posts
that you might have missed...
Go to the top of the left-hand side bar for a full list

Thank you for following!
                                      


6 comments:

  1. I'm drinking tea as I read this. Maybe this can count as my walk? LOL These are really gorgeous photos. Very idyllic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh a cup of tea after such a walk is a must! Thanks for dropping by (and accompanying me on my virtual walk!)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4:22 am

    I love these blogs. It makes me want to go back to England very soon!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well when you come be sure to visit Devon! :-)

      Delete
  3. The scenery around your home is beautiful. I can picture myself walking the lane and doing a lot of puffing on the steep uphill incline.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment your interest is very much appreciated! It will be published as soon as possible - depending on whether I am at my computer or walking up the lane, or being chased by the goose or helping mend fences after the pony has broken through YET AGAIN.... :-)
Helen