W is For...



...the Water of Life ... or Whisky to you and me!

I took part in the 
2015 A-Z April Blog Challenge 
Follow me every day (except Sundays) 
throughout April for the 
next letter in the alphabet!

I'm afraid W is a big cheat as I'm a bit pushed for time, so I'm going to re-direct you to an article I recently contributed to Suzanne Adair's blog






(but before you go, don't forget to leave a 
comment below to enter the Giveaway a Book Contest!
I'll be back tomorrow as usual with X....








Website: www.helenhollick.net

If you have read a book and enjoyed it please leave a comment on Amazon (UK, US & Canada) Four or five star comments can help an author by boosting the Amazon Ranking List
I especially need more comments for my books please! Thank you


Blog: www.ofhistoryandkings.blogspot.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/HelenHollickAuthor
Twitter: @HelenHollick



Want to catch up on my other A-Z posts
that you might have missed...
Go to the left-hand side bar for a full list

Thank you for following!
                                      


4 comments:

  1. No whiskey for me but you did make me grin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl I read that as "you did make me GIN" :-D

      Delete
  2. I recognize that bottle on the window sill. The Famous Grouse. Add water and it becomes a 'low flyer'. I prefer single malt and one of my favourites is Glenlivet - 18 years old. Very smooth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glenfiddech (not sure of the spelling!) was one of my favourites,,, that tiny bottle of Famous Grouse was the only one we had in the house!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment your interest is very much appreciated! It will be published as soon as possible - depending on whether I am at my computer or walking up the lane, or being chased by the goose or helping mend fences after the pony has broken through YET AGAIN.... :-)
Helen