T is For


...TIME
I took part in the 
2015 A-Z April Blog Challenge 
Follow me every day (except Sundays) 
throughout April for the 

next letter in the alphabet!


There is never enough of it.
Where does it go?
Why does it go so fast when there is so much to do - so slow when there's nothing to do?


If you are a Doctor Who fan this might help explain things:








or maybe a few clocks might help?






and for  extra fun: Who is the Doctor?



Did you know? the West Country is actually quite a few minutes different to the time in London? This didn't used to matter until the trains started needing a time table - so Time was adjusted to fit the railways.

Also.... if you are an Agatha Christie fan
there really IS a '4.50 from Paddington'.
I've been on it!

although I must confess...






Website: www.helenhollick.net

If you have read a book and enjoyed it please leave a comment on Amazon (UK, US & Canada) Four or five star comments can help an author by boosting the Amazon Ranking List
I especially need more comments for my books please! Thank you


Blog: www.ofhistoryandkings.blogspot.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/HelenHollickAuthor
Twitter: @HelenHollick


Want to catch up on my other A-Z posts
that you might have missed...
Go to the left-hand side bar for a full list

Thank you for following!
                                      


8 comments:

  1. Love all you clocks, especially the Cornish time and the Anti-aging one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a pity that the Cornish Clock isn't a Devonian Clock! LOL

      Delete
  2. Love the writers' clock! And the anti-aging one, too. I love Dr Who and I think my favourite of all the doctors was David Tennant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about David Tennant - although I did also like Tom Baker. I'm one of the people who saw and remembers the very first episode!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous11:54 am

    I'm living the '5 days after the weekend' eCard every day! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah David Tennant, and also Broadchurch, like seeing him act. I got here, after telling you the link was not working, I went to the page you had been posting the links on, and got to it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about broken links :( I haven't seen Broadchurch yet - I'll watch on DVD

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment your interest is very much appreciated! It will be published as soon as possible - depending on whether I am at my computer or walking up the lane, or being chased by the goose or helping mend fences after the pony has broken through YET AGAIN.... :-)
Helen