Y is For



....YELLOW

The penultimate post for the A-Z April Blog Challenge 

Yellow is such a warm, colour



I once heard a saying about a blind person picturing colours as feelings
I think of yellow as: sun on your face, butter melting on hot crumpets or toast, a spring or summer's day. 
Yellow is rich in love, a hug, a smile, a friend...

But no more words, just pictures... 

























Website: www.helenhollick.net

If you have read a book and enjoyed it please leave a comment on Amazon (UK, US & Canada) Four or five star comments can help an author by boosting the Amazon Ranking List
I especially need more comments for my books please! Thank you






Want to catch up on my other A-Z posts
that you might have missed...
Go to the left-hand side bar for a full list

Thank you for following!
                                      


8 comments:

  1. Yellow is definitely a bright friendly colour, it cheers me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My only regret is I can't wear too much yellow, it makes me look sallow :-( Looking out of my study window a moment ago I realised that many of the new-leaf trees are more yellow than green - and of course the bees love yellow flowers! Thanks for dropping by Rosie - you're an inspiration!

      Delete
  2. What a beautifully sunny post. Love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauline AND its been a lovely sunny day here in Devon!

      Delete
  3. I liked how you not only photographed the garden flowers but also those that grow wild and some that others might interpret as weeds!! They all look so beautiful in the sun, don't they? I'm glad I found your blog before the end of the Challenge as I would love to be in with a chance of winning one of your books (I've just been reading all the glowing comments about them) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion, if its pretty how can it be a weed?

      Delete
  4. Primroses closely followed by daffodils are my favourite flowers. Your Devon cottage has very similar stone to my Somerset one, although our stone is pinker. Which is strange, considering the colour of your soil. ~Liz http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com (website, Blogger will take you somewhere else!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where we are its mostly a grey stone - south and east Devon has the red soil.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment your interest is very much appreciated! It will be published as soon as possible - depending on whether I am at my computer or walking up the lane, or being chased by the goose or helping mend fences after the pony has broken through YET AGAIN.... :-)
Helen