X is For

this is an eX post - no idea if the goods are still valid!

...(e)XCITING! 

(e)XTRAS 
and Xtra Large
( today is a bit of a sales market...












NEW ADDITIONS!



visit the shop Here:




Website: www.helenhollick.net

If you have read a book and enjoyed it please leave a comment on Amazon (UK, US & Canada) Four or five star comments can help an author by boosting the Amazon Ranking List
I especially need more comments for my books please! Thank you


Blog: www.ofhistoryandkings.blogspot.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/HelenHollickAuthor
Twitter: @HelenHollick



Want to catch up on my other A-Z posts
that you might have missed...
Go to the left-hand side bar for a full list

Thank you for following!
                                      


7 comments:

  1. Love this post. Cathy's work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melanie! It was Helen who gave me a chance back in 2009 with designing a book cover for her, and I will be forever grateful for it.

      Delete
  2. yes Cathy's vision for all graphics in whatever form is superb! I am SO honoured to have her designing my book covers, website etc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having me in your blog today!! And I will be forever grateful for you taking a chance on a new designer back in 2009. We've created beautiful work together!!! And you are one of my best mates. ♥

      Delete
  3. Hi Helen,

    I fell behind your posts, and have been catching up, but the link to Timey Wimey does not seem to be working properly. So sad, I loved the title and wanted to know how good it would be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timey Wimey link now fixed! http://leaningonthegate.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/t-is-for.html

      Delete
  4. I do appreciate a good bit of Artsy Fartsy 🎨✏️ #GreatTalent Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment your interest is very much appreciated! It will be published as soon as possible - depending on whether I am at my computer or walking up the lane, or being chased by the goose or helping mend fences after the pony has broken through YET AGAIN.... :-)
Helen